Christmas is just around the corner, and we can't wait! To spread the festive cheer, we're offering you the chance to win your choice of text-to-speech voice from our store.
To be in with a chance of winning any one of our Windows or Mac voices, simply make sure you're following @cereproc on Twitter, and re-tweet our Christmas Competition tweet before 5pm on Wednesday the 18th of December.
Best of luck, and Merry Christmas!
The CereProc Team
CereProc Christmas Competition 2013 Terms and Conditions
1. This CereProc Christmas Competition opens on 13/12/2013 and will close on 18/12/2013 at 17:00 GMT.
2. The winner may choose one voice from the Windows SAPI/ Mac OS X range in the CereProc online store, value not exceeding GBP 25.99.
3. The winner must be following the @cereproc Twitter account at the time of the draw, and must have evidently re-tweeted the relevant @cereproc Competition tweet. No purchase necessary.
4. Participants will be entered into the draw only once; multiple re-tweets will not have an impact on chance of winning.
5. One winner will be drawn at random from all eligible participants.
6. Employees of CereProc and members of their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
7. CereProc will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries, and CereProc does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
8. The winners will be notified by Twitter Direct Message within 24 hours of the Competition closing date.
9. Failure to acknowledge receipt of their win notification within 24 hours of receiving notice from CereProc will invalidate the winner.
10. The voice will be for a single user on a single device only, i.e. the license will not permit installations across multiple devices, nor any form of distribution of the audio. The winner must abide by the stipulations in the license agreement specific to the product.
11. In order to receive their prize, the winner is required to sign up for a free account on www.cereproc.com. This account will be used to provide download access to the voice they have won.
12. By participating in a CereProc Twitter Competition, you fully agree and accept the individual terms and conditions of that specific competition.
13. In the event that CereProc believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.