CereVoice SDK version 2.0.0 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux is now available
Edinburgh, 14th December 2007
The CereVoice SDK version 2.0.0 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux is now available. For general information on the CereVoice SDK, click here.
CereVoice 2.0.0 is the fastest, most feature rich CereVoice ever. Users wishing to upgrade should contact us for details.
Additional features in CereVoice 2.0.0:
- Low memory footprint with embedded voice load functions
- 'Emotional synthesis' capability for Heather and Katherine voices
- Pitch and rate modification library cerevoice_pmod added
- SSML processing module added to text normalisation
- Smoother pitch modification for f0 contour processing
- Lexicon improvements for all English voices
- Dynamic C normaliser library libcerenorm_wrap_shared
- Static Normaliser C library for Windows (Python is not required)
- Normaliser API change - normaliser rules are in a separate library for compatability with alternate languages and locales
- Now compatible with Spanish and Catalan voices